|Members Online: 82|
Visitors Online: 22
Members Chatting: 1
Registered Members: 1603
Submitted Pictures: 2736
Times Voted: 138600
The mandate of RateHotness.com is to be an Online Community for young people and
"young adults". To ensure the well being of the youngest, we have the following
RateHotness.com's Advice for users of Online Communities:
RateHotness.com's Advice to parents of teens:
- Anyone can be anything on the Internet; someone claiming to be a 15 year
old girl may in fact be a 45 year old man.
- Don't ever give out personal information on your Profile or to
Strangers. Profiles are partially visible to anyone and completely visible
to all registered members, so don't include your last name, phone numbers,
home address, school names, or anything else that can lead someone to you.
- Only use sites/services like RateHotness.com that allow you to block
Messages from people you're not comfortable with - if you're uncomfortable
with the way a conversation is going, just get out, do not worry about
offending the other person
- If you're going to send personal information, send it as a private
message, not a comment, as comments are visible to the public.
- Take precautions when meeting people - If you're going to meet someone,
always take a friend, go to an open and public place and make sure someone
you trust knows where you're going and when you'll be back. Taking a cell
phone helps provide extra security.
- Be aware of what your child is doing online
- Place the computer in a common family area. This way you can easily keep
an eye on what they're doing
- Have a talk with your child about the dangers associated with any
- Educate yourself. If you understand how the internet works, you can
better understand the dangers and risks
What RateHotness.com does to protect it's users:
- Users can block anyone from sending them Messages and can choose to only
receive messages from Friends
- Admin and some moderators check content on the site and remove anything
- We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 14 to join.
- We get ready to liaise with the Police on issues of legality and safety
and do everything we can to co-operate with any investigation involving the
- There is a "Fake Picture" Thread in main Forum. This means that if there
is any perceived offense by anyone, that comment or picture can, and if
needed, will be removed promptly.